Messages relating to layoffs at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP are presented below the company info.
- Industry/Area of Activity:
- Business & Industrial Services, Professional Services
- Company Stock Ticker:
- Not Listed
- Stock traded at:
- A private company, owned by it's partners and not listed on a stock exchange.
- Industry Code:
- About PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP:
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) is the leading global auditing and advisory company. The firm as we know it today exists since late nineties and it came to existence after the merger of Price Waterhouse and Coopers and Lybrand. As of FY 2009 PWC's revenue will be close to $30B - it was generated by almost 150,000 employes who operate in a wast corporate network spanning more than 150 countries. PWC operates in the following US cities (as of 10/09): Albany, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bedminster, Birmingham, Boston, Buffalo, Cambridge, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, Florham Park, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Worth, Franklin, Grand Rapids, Greensboro, Harrisburg, Hartford, Houston, Indianapolis, Irvine, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Kansas City, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, McLean, Melville, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery, Montpelier, New Orleans, New York, Ogden, Orlando, Peoria, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, Richmond, Rochester, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Spartanburg, St Louis, St. Louis, Stamford, Tampa, Toledo, Tulsa, Washington, West Palm Beach. More details about the firm are listed at <a href="http://www.pwc.com">PWC's official website</a>.
- Related companies:
- Accenture Ltd.