Nature's Way Purewater Systems
Messages relating to layoffs at Nature's Way Purewater Systems are presented below the company info.
- Industry/Area of Activity:
- Nutrition, Food, Beverage, Restaurants
- Company Stock Ticker:
- Private company. No ticker. Not Listed.
- Stock traded at:
- Not applicable
- About Nature's Way Purewater Systems:
- Bottler of spring, distilled and reverse-osmosis drinking water, which it sells to national chains such as 7-11, Starbucks, Wal-Mart, Safeway and private labels. It is also military and National Sanitation Foundation approved. Its most prestigious product is the Ethos label for Starbucks. Its most prestigious product is the Ethos label for Starbucks.
- Revenue information:
- Nature's Way Purewater Systems is located in Pittston, PA (Pennsylvania). It was established in 1996. 2004 estimated revenue was $8.3 million. 2007 Estimated revenue was $15.7 million. It's estimated that it employed 56 resources in 2008. You can visit Nature's Way Purewater Systems's website here: www.nwp.com
- More information:
Topics regarding layoffs at Nature's Way Purewater Systems
Natures Way Purewater is a horrible company to work for. They are currently being investigated by OSHA, The PA Department of Health, and The PA Department of Labor. They do layoff/ fire people without cause. They also fire people and stand behind the... read more