Messages relating to layoffs at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP are presented below the company info.
- Industry/Area of Activity:
- Business & Industrial Services, Professional Services
- Company Stock Ticker:
- Not Listed
- Stock traded at:
- A private company, owned by it's partners and not listed on a stock exchange.
- Industry Code:
- About PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP:
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) is the leading global auditing and advisory company. The firm as we know it today exists since late nineties and it came to existence after the merger of Price Waterhouse and Coopers and Lybrand. As of FY 2009 PWC's revenue will be close to $30B - it was generated by almost 150,000 employes who operate in a wast corporate network spanning more than 150 countries. PWC operates in the following US cities (as of 10/09): Albany, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bedminster, Birmingham, Boston, Buffalo, Cambridge, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, Florham Park, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Worth, Franklin, Grand Rapids, Greensboro, Harrisburg, Hartford, Houston, Indianapolis, Irvine, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Kansas City, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, McLean, Melville, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery, Montpelier, New Orleans, New York, Ogden, Orlando, Peoria, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, Richmond, Rochester, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Spartanburg, St Louis, St. Louis, Stamford, Tampa, Toledo, Tulsa, Washington, West Palm Beach. More details about the firm are listed at the company's website.
- More information:
- Related companies:
- Accenture Ltd. | Boston Consulting Group | Deloitte Consulting | KPMG LLP | Ernst & Young | McKinsey & Co | Bain & Co
Topics regarding layoffs at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
I heard that some folks were let go, any thruth in that (pwc littlerock)
Graphics positions moved to Uruguay and a ton of IT jobs wento to India. The company is not what it used to be.
Does someone have info on average salary numbers for new folks straight out of school in New York. I am a CS major and would like to work on ERP projects.
We did let go a handful of IT guys in the office here in Tampa - I think the number is in single digits. We have 2000 people here in the office, so the overall number is fairly small compared to the total number of workers. We keep adding people to... read more
It never stops, the structure is adjusted constantly, businesses are closed and opened at the same time, people do cloud today but rarely mainframe, that's the nature of the beast. On the audit side things a bit different as it all depends on how... read more
"PricewaterhouseCoopers traces its roots to 1849, when Samuel Price established an accounting firm. Five years later, William Cooper opened his own company. Those firms eventually became Price Waterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand, which merged in 1998 to... read more
I was on the advisory side here in LA and was let go back in December 2008 - I hate the way the whole thing was handled (I was let go for...
I was on the advisory side here in LA and was let go back in December 2008 - I hate the way the whole thing was handled (I was let go for lack of work), one would think that since PWC advises clients on how to handle human resources that the firm may... read more