Messages relating to layoffs at Bankers Insurance are presented below the company info.
- Industry/Area of Activity:
- Insurance, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Company Stock Ticker:
- Private company. No ticker. Not Listed.
- Stock traded at:
- Not applicable
- About Bankers Insurance:
- Provides personal, business, life, property and health insurance coverage through twelve offices across Virginia. Recent addition of a free online service for clients called MyWave that allows access to resources and immediate communication with their account managers and insurance producers. Recent addition of a free online service for clients called MyWave that allows access to resources and immediate communication with their account managers and insurance producers.
- Revenue information:
- Bankers Insurance is located in Glen Allen, VA (Virginia). It was established in 1999. 2004 estimated revenue was $12.8 million. 2007 Estimated revenue was $20.8 million. It's estimated that it employed 25 resources in 2008. You can visit Bankers Insurance's website here:
- More information:
Topics regarding layoffs at Bankers Insurance
Not sure how they determined who to lay off. Very difficult for a single person, a little too young to file for social security but a little too old for a slim job market. Felt like the rug being pulled out from under me and it was definitely a... read more