Messages relating to layoffs at Dancor are presented below the company info.
- Industry/Area of Activity:
- Management and Business Services
- Company Stock Ticker:
- Private company. No ticker. Not Listed.
- Stock traded at:
- Not applicable
- About Dancor:
- Provides printing, design, and publishing services. CEO Dan Fronk got into the printing business because his in-laws owned a printing company. CEO Dan Fronk got into the printing business because his in-laws owned a printing company.
- Revenue information:
- Dancor is located in Columbus, OH (Ohio). It was established in 1996. 2004 estimated revenue was $5.4 million. 2007 Estimated revenue was $9.3 million. It's estimated that it employed 50 resources in 2008. You can visit Dancor's website here: www.dancorinc.com