Messages relating to layoffs at Dancor are presented below the company info.
- Industry/Area of Activity:
- Management and Business Services
- Company Stock Ticker:
- Private company. No ticker. Not Listed.
- Stock traded at:
- Not applicable
- About Dancor:
- Provides printing, design, and publishing services. CEO Dan Fronk got into the printing business because his in-laws owned a printing company. CEO Dan Fronk got into the printing business because his in-laws owned a printing company.
- Revenue information:
- Dancor is located in Columbus, OH (Ohio). It was established in 1996. 2004 estimated revenue was $5.4 million. 2007 Estimated revenue was $9.3 million. It's estimated that it employed 50 resources in 2008. You can visit Dancor's website here: www.dancorinc.com
- More information:
Comment! It's anonymous! Post information you know, rumors you heard, your experiences, or contribute to the discussion by answering or asking about layoffs at Dancor. The comment form is located near the bottom of the page.