Messages relating to layoffs at SRS are presented below the company info.
- Industry/Area of Activity:
- Contracting, Building and Construction
- Company Stock Ticker:
- Private company. No ticker. Not Listed.
- Stock traded at:
- Not applicable
- About SRS:
- Provides construction management and disaster recovery services in five southern states. SRS is teaming up with three other companies to build a new Nashville Convention Center, a $600 million project. SRS is teaming up with three other companies to build a new Nashville Convention Center, a $600 million project.
- Revenue information:
- SRS is located in Gallatin, TN (Tennessee). It was established in 2001. 2004 estimated revenue was $2.1 million. 2007 Estimated revenue was $24.1 million. It's estimated that it employed 85 resources in 2008. You can visit SRS's website here: www.srsincorp.com
- More information:
Topics regarding layoffs at SRS
I was one of the unlucky ones to be laid off. I know it was a tough decision and I know no one wants to be on either side of that desk when the bad news is broken. I must say it was a tough day for me and I wish it could be otherwise but I am looking... read more