We are quickly approaching the anniversary of the MASSIVE corporate layoff event where police were called, folks unknowingly shut out, peoples lives changed forever, etc.
How do I know this you ask? Well, it’s simple quite frankly:
1) It happens every 5 years, give or take.
2) The company has hired dozens, if not hundreds, of people to fill useless positions that don’t benefit the company’s bottom line profitability.
3) They’ve created “new” roles in the company that make absolutely no sense for a Grocery Chain.
4) We just bought some ridiculous “tech warehouse” to attract Silicon Valley applicants (and why???).
5) We cut as many hours as possible from the stores, which by the way, the majority income source for the company. In which our warehouses wouldn’t make money either.
6) Because we can’t learn from our mistakes.
7) Because we are run by a greedy group of people who have absolutely no sense of reality or rational.
But hey, we all know it’s coming, just a matter of time before it hits us again! Wonder what useless clowns will make the cut this time, you know the ones, whom are employed based solely on their family ties and whom they stretch back to!
Ugh! This was once a great company to work for, if only those days weren’t so distant!