- Held a meeting to talk bout SoftBank's takeover.
- Claure answered questions around employees' options, Neumann's future at the company.
- Claure has no #s on jobs but is committed to "fast" and "transparent" cuts.
- We want this to be an amazing comeback story.
- $$$ We have everything that we need financially to go fund this.
- two to three weeks for a CEO clear and concise plan.
- Neumann relinquished his voting rights.
- He's now observer with no voting rights.
- No longer a one man show.
- We need to right size the company.
- We'll be laying off fast.
- The best way we are going to keep the media away is by showing results.
- Closing song: Kanye West's Flashing Lights.
6 replies (most recent on top)
lol you weren't wrong....
Already in the news: https://gizmodo.com/2-400-wework-employees-didnt-deserve-this-1839981244
I don't mind getting the pink slip... this place is disorganized.
Someone will have to bail out Soft Bank
OMG - Kanye West's Flashing Lights