Used to work at Seagate last decade. Seagate used to be a great place for benefits. Can current employees tell me:
- Does NRM still have the on-site fitness center? Loved going there, so convenient. Free yoga and boot camp classes. It was awesome.
- Does Seagate still send 200-250 employees to Eco Seagate each year? I went in Jan 2003 to Sunshine Coast, north of Brisbane. Needless to say, another awesome feature.
- Does Seagate still have on-site diversity training? Attended a class taught by Seagate employees, who were taught by SMEs in diversity. Another "employer of choice" smart decision.
- Is the KEB (Key Employee Bonus) still around? I got this several years in a row, and raked in over $7500. Medtronic has a similar bonus, but much larger, typically.
- Does Seagate offer employees a finders reward for referring candidates to openings? It was a big benefit ($2k - $3k) if the candidate gets hired.
Was thinking about coming back to Seagate, if the place still is this good.