Thread regarding Nokia Corp. layoffs

Link needed

There was a link going around to report to the US goverment if your job is being moved overseas, does anyone have that available to share.

| 474 views | | 1 reply (last )
Post ID: @OP+139pbxmR

1 reply

That's the TAA link.
Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Program
The Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Program

Look into TAA. Get extra months of unemployment, training, and health care insurance savings.
if you are training someone oversees where your job is being outsourced then file a petition. Save all your documents (emails, meeting notices, etc.) for proof.

Post ID: @7zmt+139pbxmR

Post a reply