- Buyout in Feb 2019 - Scott and Viv retire
- Internet stipend benefit is removed....
- Management cracking down hard on productivity metrics
- Merger in Feb 2020 with Kronos- Adam Rogers and Julie Dodd unexpectedly peace out.
- Kronos Leadership takes over and it looks like the plan is to eventually move to Kronos time products, eventually, making a big chunk of support redundant.
- Merger expected to complete in by end of March.
- Layoffs seem imminent. Buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride this year.
Share your thoughts here.