How many people work at the company? How about the headquarters at San Francisco?
This info is in the annual report. We publish them in May.
Here is the info from May 2019.
The info is on Page 3, filed with SEC.
- As of February 2, 2019, we had a workforce of approximately 135,000 employees, which includes a combination of part-time and full-time employees. We also hire seasonal employees, primarily during the peak holiday selling season.
- To remain competitive in the retail apparel industry, we must attract, develop, and retain skilled employees in our
- design, merchandising, supply chain, marketing, and other functions, as well as in our stores and distribution
- centers. Competition for such personnel is intense. Our success is dependent to a significant degree on the
- continued contributions of key employees. Also see the section entitled “Risk Factors—The failure to attract and
- retain key personnel, or effectively manage succession, could have an adverse impact on our results of
- operations” in Item 1A, Risk Factors, of this Form 10-K.