In the few years I was there ftd
- bought a building downtown and only used 60% of it
- went thru a few ceos rob, Wal, Scot
- had layoffs every year
- stockwent from 30 to delisted
- when i told previous people who worked at FTD I was a current employee they sighted and facepalmed.
- 3 people died in the first floor within a few months
- Got accused of s-xual harassment but HR said the claims where unfounded.
8 my previous manager who worked 60 hours a week was let go after going to a new department