What happened with 'freedom of speech'?
7 replies (most recent on top)
Christian brothers, think to convert to Islam and all pain will be gone, you will not have to worry about layoffs anymore if you accept the faith of the Prophet PBUH. You will see all crystal clear. Don't worry, the Lord is watching us from the hevens.
They do a pretty good job of making journalists evaporate in Turkey, why not here?
@jray+15zlxbhy, I doubt that. this website is not associated with the company, it has hundreds of different forums, employees of every major company in the world discuss their issues here.
A lot of comments could be deleted because they show no compassion for the expats whose lives are being devastated by the workforce reductions. My wife knows of many expats who are literally throwing up with worry.
There is a whole group of company reps monitoring these pages trying to boost image.
my experience after a few months here: use english only, do not threaten, do not swear, do not talk politics, do not talk religion - never ever use personal names and other PII (personally identifiable information) - it's all somewhere in the footer. they hate names and politics.
On deletions, someone posted this a couple of days ago, source below:
I've been on this site since 2015 (first with Verizon and now with GM) so hear me out:
- mods/admins exist, they are silent tho
- they delete messages, sometimes in bulk (eg all threads or all messages you ever posted by you or someone else may be nuked)
- they block ip addresses, some vpns will not work as they are already blocked
- some words are blocked and trigger reviews, try to enter xes in reverse and they'll review you
- here are things that will trigger a review,purge or block: swearing, use of names, politics, attacking other people
- got blocked once, never heard back from them and had to switch ip
- if someone is crossing the line you can report it on the contact page
- dont post in weird threads, they may bulk block you (if you do, use vpn)
- they really cannot stop you posting, use a vpn and you are ok - if you are using a vpn, dont use bing ones like nordVPN as they have them blocked - pick a smaller providedr
- try to avoid any discussion about race or identity groups, they dont f around with that - that's like an instant ban and all your older messages get deleted
- am sure there is more stuff that i am forgetting but this is it in the nutshell...
Source thelayoff.com/t/XqwjDwK or Post ID: @ndo+XqwjDwK
a day ago by Anonymous | 14 reactions (+14/-0)