Thread regarding Giant Eagle layoffs

Merchandising?

What is going on in Merchandising? Why are all these people leaving?

by
| 970 views | | 2 replies (last )
Post ID: @OP+16FiNd6j

2 replies (most recent on top)

It's been going downhill for a while....I'm a longtime employee and everytime we hire 10 new people, we are suprised if any of them make it a whole month! It's high turnover now because of low wages and low hours. And they love overlooking longtime employees who literally beg for full-time just to pay their bills, they would rather hire 3 new people at a low wage and give them full-time positions, even management positions. I don't understand this company!

by
|
Post ID: @kkdi+16FiNd6j

Because Giant Eagle is a horrible company to work for. Just look at the most recent employee survey. Only 33% percent of the employees filled out the survey. The other 67% didn't want to waste 3 mins of their life because they know nothing ever changes at Giant Eagle. 33%???? That is sad.

by
|
Post ID: @1nvf+16FiNd6j

Post a reply

: