The long trickle of layoffs looks like it's come to an end...there's nobody left!
- Support outsourced to Panama
- Development outsourced to various Eastern European countries
- QA isn't necessary if there's no development
- Marketing was shut down years ago so not much to do there
- Sales is down to cold calling (begging) and a few enterprise accounts
The only real full time employees are a couple of lingering legacy products and a pile of overpriced executives so if there's going to be anymore layoffs, it'll be the last few actually keeping the lights on.