There were some rumors that there might be RIF in mid-June. I have a good offer even though I would get a little less money (it's not all about the money), so I'm hesitant whether to accept it or wait a little longer if RIF will be soon. I have very little patience left for working in this company which degrades people.
Seems like you've answered your own question. ;)