Thread regarding General Atomics layoffs

Organize a strike

GA does not value hard working employees, there are great people wasting time there. Just find a better job or get together and fight for a better salary or hourly pay.
California is expensive af to be getting paid less than 100k. Im serious at least they should open OT and get the top.pay over 40hr

by
| 1623 views | | 6 replies (last )
Post ID: @OP+1exWH1fb

6 replies (most recent on top)

Wow! Someone brags about staying on unemployment benefits until they run out and tries to say he was a good worker! You sound like GA material just by your post and yet even GA didn’t want you. It so sad that the individual doesn’t understand how d-mb they sound and at the same time reinforces the work ethic of a GA worker

by
|
Post ID: @ceqw+1exWH1fb

The reply about the 2 year mark LMAO. You sound like a white trash Karen. Your still working there you obviously have no argument whatsoever.

This post is just for fun purposes, I worked for GA for 4 years my first year I got my first promotion it was a great enviorment great leads, cool supervisor, hard working crew. My second year I started looking for another position using the power of my degree, it wasn't easy HR would never respond. One day I took matters to my own hands and walked to the department of my interest and looked for the manager. I handed him my resume and told him Ive been applying for the open position. Few weeks later I had the interview and got the position.

I was happy for that and got a decent pay increase. In this new department there were a lot of bad apples. Lots of whatever people here complain about. But I kept my cool kept doing my job and kept solving problems instead of complaining and gossipinglike everyone else. I was always professional, had a few hater fans but that was never a problem.
I was very independent and never complained about anything until I had enough from my leads harrasment so I confronted him and I became a target. I was lucky that the chosen targets that was laid off.

I was getting unemployment and also did a few side gigs that bumped my income, I didnt event look for a job I was called from a few recruiters.
I waited till the UE ended and accepted this great job were I get paid more that 40/hr open OT. The days go so fast Im enjoying my new job so much that I dont mind working the OT. Thats why I say people should be paid more but that will never happen,
honestly i think GA's over-rated. Ididnt even realize it was so boring and stressful to work in that enviorment. I would never go back to working for them.
It would be funny to see that GA employees actually organized a strike but it will obviously never happen, 70% of employees are ready to retire and the other 30% cant afford to loose a check.

by
|
Post ID: @5rrt+1exWH1fb

Organize a strike - LMAO 🤣! The way GA workers work - the world 🌍 has thought GA has been on stoke for over 40 years! GA workers already work like they are on strike! Nothing to organize, it’s already happening!

by
|
Post ID: @4llq+1exWH1fb

GA is not going to fall behind its competitors. GA has no competitor! GA is the 99 cent market of areospace and goes after contracts that none of the big boys want! GA owns the 99 cent market in areospace and 99 cent market of areospace workers!

by
|
Post ID: @4jux+1exWH1fb

There are no hard working smart people at GA! Your comment shows how d-mb and lazy GA workers are! If you are underpaid go out in the real world and get your worth! You live in a free country! GA cannot force you to work for them! Or maybe you know your worth and that’s why you stay at GA. All the smart people I have worked with left at the 2 year mark. As I will be leaving at the same mark.

by
|
Post ID: @3wyd+1exWH1fb
  1. ... I predict GA slides further behind its competition and loses additional talent.
by
|
Post ID: @2rrw+1exWH1fb

Post a reply

: