Thread regarding Union Pacific Corp. layoffs

UP hiring in Bakersfield

UP is again hiring in Buggersfield.....why?

by
| 1080 views | | 5 replies (last )
Post ID: @OP+1gOpGxOo

5 replies (most recent on top)

They ran out of hot dogs in Bakersfield so a lot of people quit

by
|
Post ID: @5zwa+1gOpGxOo

Because 90 percent of the applicants wont pass the dr-g test and the other 10 percent dont have a drivers license.

by
|
Post ID: @btp+1gOpGxOo

Probably because everyone else was either fired or quit, duh.

by
|
Post ID: @osy+1gOpGxOo

Post a reply

: