I have a new employee starting in June but he wanted to wait until August so that he collect every drop of severance possible from Kaiser. The problem was that if he didn't accept the position of Disney they would have rescinded the offer. He decided to join in on June 27th so that we were able to keep him.
There are no replies in this thread yet. Be the first to post a reply below: