Salesforce today is not the good old Salesforce, it is now a mini Oracle:
- politics; such as sucking up
- moving headcount to cheaper places (you know what I mean)
- great customer experience before the customer buys
- make the customer to speak at the event using the prepared script
- talent? Sorry my friend, there is no such thing as talent here, only replaceable resource.
- when you want to resign, or you got fired, they will show empathy (in front of many people in the call), but it is actually scripted, they don’t care at all!