Haven't submitted mine yet. Let's be honest, they don't actually give a flying sh*t. But please share what you submitted, I'd love to clog this thing with as many repetitious comments as possible. Clearly, we all have a lot in common. And clearly, Oracle doesn't care. I'll share a few bullet points
- Turnover...driving everyone out, not hiring anyone new = more workload for those who stay
- Zero raises, even COLA...seriously?
- No incentives
- Quiet firing - expecting people to do more, while paying same or even DEMOTING
- Horrible training and communication
- No gratitude or recognition
- Management....that is all I'll say