I know this site is discussing our cherished pastime of State Street Layoffs, but I would like to know some obvious signs of ‘Quiet Firing’ from long time survivors at State Street. This is where the company deliberately make your job miserable to force you to quit instead of paying you severance and unemployment benefits. Here are some sign that comes to mind:
- Given unattainable goals outside of your scope.
- Your workload drastically changes with no valid explanation.
- Boss suddenly avoid communicating with you.
- Being excluded in discussions or information is being withheld from you to perform your job properly.
- Forced to return to go to office where you sit alone to collaborate with yourself.
- Given questionable instructions where management make you run in circles ….maybe this is not intentional but pure incompetence by yes-man’s managers with no backbone.
- Zero or vague introductions of outside resources joining your team. They’re tasked to do your work and then you end up fixing everything they did.