Looking for some feedback on caterpillar from a manufacturing engineering standpoint (specifically in TX).
- How is the work-life balance?
- What are the expectations outside of the core working hours?
- Are promotions difficult to come by?
- Is the pay competitive?
- What are the relocation packages?
- Do you enjoy your job? Does your team work well together?
Thank you to anyone that provides feedback to the above questions. I currently work for a fortune 500 company that I believe is not going to be relevant 20yrs from now unless there is a major management change at a corporate level. For that reason (among others), I am likely going to be looking to looking for a career change later this year.