Thompson Creek Manufacturing
Messages relating to layoffs at Thompson Creek Manufacturing are presented below the company info.
- Industry/Area of Activity:
- Good production, manufacturing
- Company Stock Ticker:
- Private company. No ticker. Not Listed.
- Stock traded at:
- Not applicable
- About Thompson Creek Manufacturing:
- Custom designs, manufactures, and installs replacement windows for homeowners and property managers in the Maryland area. The company is family-owned. CEO Rick Wuest took over in 2000 and operates the business with his younger brother. The company is family-owned. CEO Rick Wuest took over in 2000 and operates the business with his younger brother.
- Revenue information:
- Thompson Creek Manufacturing is located in Landover, MD (Maryland). It was established in 1980. 2004 estimated revenue was $10.3 million. 2007 Estimated revenue was $22.6 million. It's estimated that it employed 120 resources in 2008. You can visit Thompson Creek Manufacturing's website here: www.thompsoncreek.com
- More information:
Comment! It's anonymous! Post information you know, rumors you heard, your experiences, or contribute to the discussion by answering or asking about layoffs at Thompson Creek Manufacturing. The comment form is located near the bottom of the page.
There are no posts about Thompson Creek Manufacturing yet. Be the first to comment: