- Reported net income attributable to Valero stockholders of $905 million, or $2.21 per share
- Reported adjusted net income attributable to Valero stockholders of $944 million, or $2.31 per share
- Returned $545 million in cash to stockholders, with $401 million paid as dividends and $144 million of stock buybacks
- Reduced Valero’s long-term debt by $750 million in the first quarter and by $2.0 billion in six months
- Accelerated the expected completion of the Diamond Green Diesel project at Port Arthur (DGD 3) to the fourth quarter of 2022
On the other hand, as an employee here I have no sense of recovery at all. Any comments on report?