THis is a foroum to discuss lay offs ?
5 replies (most recent on top)
This is not my post, it’s a copy-paste from another board:
I've been on the site for a while now and here is my observation on what kind of posts mods/admins delete:
- Foul language (a big no-no)
- Anything that has personal info
- Using names excluding public figures like PR, Comms, Board and C-Level)
- Unsupported negative posts (e.g., you will all be laid off, ford engineers are not competent, etc)
- Trolling (they axe this sometimes, I've seen some troll posts survive but they typically nix it)
- References to violence and sgurd (read this in reverse, I don't want to be tagged as pitching it here, merely trying to avoid being blocked)
Posts didn't break the rules
No foul language and no insults.
Or, the more likely answer is that the posts were breaking some of the site's rules. Stuff like profanity, naming names, and similar. Check the footer, I think there's a link there.
LOL They can't afford it. hahaha Content and Processing is my guess. Will prob outsource that too.
I was wondering the same thing. Some posts are purely about lay-off news and the stupid mod is deleting them. Did D&B’s private equity consortium buy this site too??
Someone said there will be a round on Aug 9. Thank you for the insight. This post will probably be deleted soon.