I will be the first one to start it – let’s talk about IBM Resource Action for 2020. I know that there are some rumors already floating around, but let’s consolidate things in this thread. In short I’d like to address the following:
- Timing of Resource Actions – are we going to see quarterly boosts throughout 2020?
- Size of layoffs – are we going to exceed, in size, 2019 layoffs – should we brace for a mega cut?
- Geographies – where will 2020 layoffs going to be concentrated? East? West? US vs other geographies?
- Verticals – What groups will be hit the most as it relates to the upcoming resource actions?
- That’s all that comes to mind right now – I am sure I am omitting some other important stuff but that’s what I have right now…