why are posts being deleted
21 replies (most recent on top)
True, but shared info is always nice!
Y'all are silly with these predictions!! It will happen when it's happens!!
That would make sense as most transitions occur in April, but who know the real date? What we do know is the real reality....it’s ending.
When's the new date for the dsd exit?
You won’t be privy to discussions regarding the end of DSD. Nobody believes you, that they would share information so that people like you could then turn around and post about it on this site! If we’re to believe you are receiving information from management, we also know that management lies and would lie to you like they lie to everyone else!
At the end of the day....you don’t need a conference call or “management” to share the future of DSD! No, all you need to do is open your eyes and you can formulate your own hypothesis! DSD is ending!
Retailers are no longer allowing as much flexibility In their programming to make DSD profitable! Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Retailers aren’t giving away space when they can get paid for it!
Very positive conf call today. If we exit dsd it won't be for a long time.
No need to worry.
They'll tell you when they're ready to exit dsd!!! Lots of incentives being thrown out there. Quit caring!! You'll feel so much better!!!
Admin is sensitive on this page lately. Guess the gig is almost up
This is a copy-paste from thelayoff.com/h/postdeletions
I've been on the site for a while now and here is my observation on what kind of posts mods/admins delete:
- Foul language (a big no-no)
- Anything that has personal info
- Using names excluding public figures like PR, Comms, Board and C-Level)
- Unsupported negative posts (e.g., you will all be laid off, ford engineers are not competent, etc)
- Trolling (they axe this sometimes, I've seen some troll posts survive but they typically nix it)
- References to violence and sgurd (read this in reverse, I don't -want to be tagged as pitching it here, merely trying to avoid being blocked)
Wishful thinking! People quit posting because site admin keep deleting posts. For no other reason than tone, not content! DSD is ending! CAO isn’t a “new DSD”, sorry! And yes, taking pictures and submitting data will be the new role, and eventually be done by a broker! Convenient Gas business is already done by a third party! Wake up people! It’s called evolution, it’s what happens over time! DSD is no longer a profitable!
Lol!!! Rude awakening coming soon!!! One nightmare
This site is dead because they finally realized we are not going anywhere anytime soon.
This site is dead!! Guess the fake news guy left!!
It's ashame!! Come clean Mondelez!! Don't make us wait till December 2nd. Come clean now!! We know that dsd is ending
If you need an announcement to realize DSD is ending, then you’ll just have to wait until they announce it! The writing is on the wall! DSD is over! Period! Maybe not till 2020, but the end is coming!
If no announcement is made by Thursday, you won't get any announcement until 2020. That's the way we roll!!
I wish that they would just tell us what's going on. Honesty is the best policy
Copy - paste from another forum:
I've been on this site since 2015 (first with Verizon and now with GM) so hear me out:
- mods/admins exist, they are silent tho
- they delete messages, sometimes in bulk (eg all threads or all messages you ever posted by you or someone else may be nuked)
- they block ip addresses, some vpns will not work as they are already blocked
- some words are blocked and trigger reviews, try to enter xes in reverse and they'll review you
- here are things that will trigger a review,purge or block: swearing, use of names, politics, attacking other people
- got blocked once, never heard back from them and had to switch ip
- if someone is crossing the line you can report it on the contact page
- dont post in weird threads, they may bulk block you (if you do, use vpn)
- they really cannot stop you posting, use a vpn and you are ok - if you are using a vpn, dont use bing ones like nordVPN as they have them blocked - pick a smaller providedr
- try to avoid any discussion about race or identity groups, they dont f around with that - that's like an instant ban and all your older messages get deleted
- i am sure there is more stuff that i am forgetting but this is it in the nutshell...
9 months ago by Anonymous | 17 reactions (+17/-0)
Post ID: @XqwjDwK-ndo