If you get the axe, do not despair - go and find a better job.
Here it is why you'll be better off after they laid you off...
- The pay here at FMCNA is low - PERIOD
- Huge attrition - 50% of new employees quit within the first year
- Profit over People (it’s palpable) – across the board but emphasized by the Western Group Leadership
- Time is micromanaged, every second of it
- Long days (12hrs? 15hrs? you name it) with limited breaks
- The emphasis is on making money for the shareholders and senior execs. Everyone else is secondary – fine enough, let them run the company on their own then – workers should go somewhere else where they are respected. It’s sad to see that we do not care about patients.
- Spreadsheets and not caregivers run this company
- Execs are clueless what’s happening at the facilities and how hard is to take care of the patient when we do not have time and resources needed.
- Clinics need to be able to hire enough staff to do the job safely and with quality.