It's not all that bad... Some folks got beefy pay increases, something like 20% and up... The source is reliable and check it out now... I've listed the source link at the bottom of this message... The bonus pool was extra deep at The Kroger Co. this year, as the company’s highest-paid... Pay Increases (May 2019)
- Kroger Co. CEO Rodney McMullen received a 19 percent raise to $11.7 million, including a $2.7 million bonus that was 7.5 times bigger than last year’s cash award.
- Chief Financial Officer Mike Schlotman got a 26 percent raise to $5.5 million, including his $1.4 million bonus that was 563 percent bigger than last year.
- Chief Operating Officer Michael Donnelly’s total pay increased 29 percent to $5.5 million, including a $1.3 million bonus that was 631 percent bigger this year.
- Chief Information Officer Chris Hjelm got a 34 percent raise to $4.5 million, powered by a $1.1 million bonus that was 560 percent bigger than last year.
- Senior Vice President Robert Clark received a $905,900 bonus as one element of his $4.5 million in total compensation. Clark's pay for prior years was not disclosed by the company. He was promoted last May to lead Kroger's supply chain, manufacturing and sourcing operations.