Cummins forum board is just one of many different forums here, they don’t own it and I doubt they have any more influence over it than you and I. If anything gets deleted it’s because site mods pull it for site rules’ violation.
On deletions, someone posted this while ago on GM forum board here, source below:
I've been on this site since 2015 (first with Verizon and now with GM) so hear me out:
- mods/admins exist, they are silent tho
- they delete messages, sometimes in bulk (eg all threads or all messages you ever posted by you or someone else may be nuked)
- they block ip addresses, some vpns will not work as they are already blocked
- some words are blocked and trigger reviews, try to enter xes in reverse and they'll review you
- here are things that will trigger a review,purge or block: swearing, use of names, politics, attacking other people
- got blocked once, never heard back from them and had to switch ip
- if someone is crossing the line you can report it on the contact page
- dont post in weird threads, they may bulk block you (if you do, use vpn)
- they really cannot stop you posting, use a vpn and you are ok - if you are using a vpn, dont use bing ones like nordVPN as they have them blocked - pick a smaller providedr
- try to avoid any discussion about race or identity groups, they dont f around with that - that's like an instant ban and all your older messages get deleted
i am sure there is more stuff that i am forgetting but this is it in the nutshell...
Source: thelayoff.com/t/XqwjDwK or Post ID: @ndo+XqwjDwK