- be a yellow, kind brick
- JD Power finally has us where we belong
- Kenny from the block got excited and commended 1000+ RPU achievement. Unfortunately, he was reading 2019 result
- on a related topic, understatement of the webcast was “there isn’t much between Avis and us.” Is what mediocre underachievers and perfect examples of Peter’s principle (promoted well beyond one’s ability) would conclude. We are bankrupt and offering ourselves to anyone that will fund us, they are EBITDA positive and their stock is hitting all time high. Yes, not much between us.
- all the hard work of the sales team brought us 6m incremental revenue. Wow! There were times people wouldn’t get out of bed for that sum.
- Angela Brav had a bad hair day or is still stuck in the 80s.
Will be so funny to watch this when new Hertz emerges. Epic fail!