Accepting a VBO would be a no-brainer for me right now. I'm not even among those folks who despise the company (although I don't blame them,) I just think it'd be a great opportunity. The economy is currently on the mend so getting a new job should be easier than ever. Basically, you could have a new job and a nice addition to your savings within a month. As I said, I wish I got the offer.
2 replies (most recent on top)
I am taking the VBO as well, but what was a period of elation has become a death March. I just want to know my separation date and move on. This is painful and we’re advised not to share our decisions with anyone until our acceptance letters arrive. Can’t wait for the 12th!
For your sake I hope there is not a lay off and you get the opportunity to take a VBO in the future. I'm taking it and right now want to know my date. Really hope I get 6/30 and I'm not extended to 9/30 or 12/31.