Thread regarding UnitedHealth Group Inc. layoffs

How are bonuses?

I have my review tomorrow. How are peoples bonuses looking?

by
| 4287 views | | 15 replies (last )
Post ID: @OP+19rBUps3

15 replies (most recent on top)

I am so sick and tired of my team and others crying about Bravos. Did I get a 4 but I should have got a 5? Enough of the crying and get back to the job I hired you for. Be grateful for what you have and please donate hours on the weekend- we can handle your timecard for you. Thank you for your efforts.

by
|
Post ID: @wdtn+19rBUps3

The funding rate this year was lower than last year. That is why RRP or other types of bonus were lower than last year.

by
|
Post ID: @vcxg+19rBUps3

I got a 5. The person calling me unethical and immoral is just lazy and jealous. I’m the top performer on my team and earned every dime of the five figure bonus.

by
|
Post ID: @jqzd+19rBUps3

For anyone Grade 28 or under, 20% of your target bonus comes from BRAVO the other 80% from your annual merit/RFP bonus. I have always been 4 rated, I have never gotten anywhere close to my full target bonus because I would get nearly nothing in BRAVOs

by
|
Post ID: @gsqc+19rBUps3

1% to 1.5% seems to be average this year for an above average review with multiple bravos. Less than annual cost of living. Somebody somewhere is getting $$$$.

by
|
Post ID: @eztt+19rBUps3

Confirming bravo is being considered for SOME comp packages. Gross.

by
|
Post ID: @dshz+19rBUps3

I've heard a lot of managers consider Bravo awards installment payments on your bonus.

by
|
Post ID: @5tag+19rBUps3

What percentage of base salary are we talking about for a 4 who received a couple of Bravo $'s

by
|
Post ID: @4mtb+19rBUps3

Overall score = 4 which was same as last year. I received a raise of a little over 1% which was slightly less than last year. My bonus was also cut by 25% from last year.

by
|
Post ID: @2mnc+19rBUps3

Got less than I earned, as in I was told I would get $X if I did this and they are giving me about 23% of $X even though I did what they asked me to do and then more

by
|
Post ID: @2jhx+19rBUps3

I got exactly a 0% bonus despite receiving an overall score of 4 and having the most Bravo rewards in my department. They did cushion that news with a 1% raise— which is significantly less than the cost of living adjustment in my area. Beautifully played, United.

by
|
Post ID: @1ytd+19rBUps3

I got a 5 for blackmailing my boss. Try it

by
|
Post ID: @1thj+19rBUps3

Whoever stated they got a 5 on their review you have to wonder if immorality or unethical behavior was exhibited to receive those scores. The honest hard workers never receive high scores. Only the morally corrupt earn a 5.

by
|
Post ID: @lhc+19rBUps3

They are considerably less than previous years. Management is saying it's because 2021 is an uncertain year financially, but RRP is supposed to be about the previous years work. Banner year in 2020 for profits. Go figure.

by
|
Post ID: @xyq+19rBUps3

My 5 got less this year than last year as a 4

by
|
Post ID: @xou+19rBUps3

Post a reply

: