There is a lot you can do. Start by asking yourself and your co-workers the following questions while remaining acutely aware of a noticeable pattern:
(1) Are you over the age of 40? The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 or ADEA Act is the "catch-all" Act in which US labor (Federal) law forbids employment discrimination against anyone at least 40 years of age in the United States.
(2) Are you and are co-workers predominately female? Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, protects employees and job applicants from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, s-x and national origin (ie: an employer is discriminating against you because of something you cannot change about yourself).
(3) "Quid Pro Quo" Chief Executive Christopher Kubasik and improper relationships with employees. Sadly in this day and age this still continues to be a problem most unfortunately with L3Harris it starts right at the top of the food chain.
(4)(a): Labor-mischarging or cross-charging fraud and/or (b) cost mischarging. Gather all supporting documentation and report (anonymously) immediately to: https://www.dodig.mil/components/administrative-investigations/DoD-hotline/
(5) If you work in Greenville, TX, go to the DCAA office (NOT DCMA) on the second floor, ring the doorbell, hand your findings to the person answering the door (or simply slide under the door) with a note stating "Documentation supporting fraud, waste and abuse". This can be done anonymously.
(6) Do NOT waste your time with Union's and/or Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA) as Union's are in managements back pocket and they apply primarily to the Hangar, Dock and Line employees (wrench-turners).
(7) Do not threaten to leave by showing your boss another job offer -just leave. No two weeks, no notice, just get another job and leave. Start fresh with a new company that respects you and your work effort, not some "two-bit" shop that is looking for sub-par sub-standard employees just to add headcount to the their bloated overhead rates.