Let see what is his report for 2021 :
1) got Xom booted out of DJ index after staying close to 100 yrs
2) resulted in unprecedented layoff of workers
3) compensation for layoff is the worst VS Shell and chevron
4) he has gotten most employees to hate the company despite they have spent and invested half their life time
5) so much so these ex employees will never be the consumers for Xom prdts
6) gotten Xom in highest debt and downgraded by moody twice within a short period of time
Yet this atrocious CEO and d▯▯b wood still has the cheek to “pip “ employees and retrenched workers ( impacting many livelihoods) while enriching himself with f▯t pay and dividend . Are these employees responsible for the huge debt that the company incurred today ? Where was the Xom that used to boost of its superior financial strength and discipline that we conduct our business through self financing ?
This CEO and all his cronies are the ones ought to be fired and retrenched instead of the ranks and files who are no responsible for the pathetic state of affair of the company today ! Where is the justice ? Where is the corporate governance ? Where is fair employment act ? It’s a mockery to what UNited states stand for as a nation ! What a blatant shame of capitalism and corrupted system !
Perfectly stated, @opn+1a9D36Gc!