The annual meeting for CVS Health Corporation will be held on May 13, 2021 at 8:00 AM EDT. Proxy votes must be received by May 12, 2021 to be counted.
- CVS is very privacy hostile. They aggressively push this Extracare nonsense. To the point where you can't complete a transaction without answering the cashier's incessant "do you have an extra care card?" and "would you like to sign up for one?" every time a customer has the nerve to want to make a purchase. Oh, and a privacy–conscious customer ends up having to pay more than the price on the shelves through CVS's shady bait and switch tactics
- One reprieve is to use automated checkout. Years ago the stores had enough self checkout machines and they all took either cash or card. Now when I go into a CVS (which I haven't done in several months, mind you, because I am fed up), multiple machines are out of order, and a few of them have their cash acceptors permanently disabled. Someone who wants to pay cash is SOL.
I was a CVS customer. I am a CVS stockholder (as part of a balanced portfolio) and I exercise my stockholder rights:
- Preference for receiving proxy materials: US Mail (support the USPS, costs CVS a few bucks printing and postage)
- Preference for sending proxy card: US Mail via the business reply envelope (costs CVS another buck)
Here's the voting guide:
- For everything the board recommends voting for, vote against: 1A–1M (election of directors), 2, 3
- For everything the board recommends voting against, vote for: 4, 5
Remember to sign and date your proxy card, and place it in the business reply mail envelope that it came with. You may have to insert it carefully so the right parts of it are visible through the envelope windows.