Nice of Billy Boy to outline our flexible return-to-office approach for colleagues in the UK
- Employees will generally work flexibly, with a combination of work-from-home and in-office environments. Most of you can expect to work from an SS&C office between 8 to 10 days
- Having a larf mate! its got to be way more than that.
- Primarily employees will set their own schedules, working in conjuction with their manager. Managers may specify certain days each month were in-person attendance is needed due to scheduled collaboration activities, client meetins, training sessions or other reasons.
- Always been the case... next!
- Reservation system blah blah blah
- Digital Collab tools blah blah blah
- Rigorous standards - don't make me laugh
Look forward to more days at home working from my sunlounger :p