- Being overworked is considered business as usual.
- Raises are laughable.
- You will keep getting new responsibilities while your pay will mostly remain the same.
- If your pay ever reaches a certain threshold, you'll be laid off and somebody cheaper will be brought in to replace you.
- The credit for anything you do will be claimed by your manager, you'll get the blame for whatever he fu--s up.
4 replies (most recent on top)
@1crp isn't wrong, but it's disingenuous not to point out:
- the LOW raises and bonuses everyone complained about were part of the annual cycle, after a GF claimed 2020 as one of its best years
- the SUPPLEMENTAL raises were reactive and came 5.5 months late after complaints and severe attrition
- the ADHOC bonuses are a result of the same
- and finally, they still fail to outpace inflation for most people, year over year
and to be fair, this isn't only a problem with GF
Bonuses, raises and pay ranges are all increasing. Good time for the industry and this company.
- If you're planning to have a baby, maternity leave is very generous.
- Don't make friends, either you or them will be gone in 2 years or less.