OK, Analog-RF designer here with a different company. 15 years of experience and Ph.D. in analog an RF. Many patents and papers under my belt at a close competitor. I am contemplating if moving to AAPL is a good idea considering I am getting monthly calls to join and working conditions at my current company are converging toward aapl ones. For personal reasons nothing can happen before the summer but I have a few questions for apple folks especially the silicon guys.
- Given my experience which level should I think of ICT5 or ICT6? Take at a face value that I am pretty good at my job, I am fully hands on (I am not a paper pusher) and I am probably equivalent when properly motivated to 2 good people.
- What is the average RSU at signing? (I have a lot of unvested stocks at my current company so I won't move for less or equal at signing). I need to get quite more than my current unvested RSUs to move my a-s.
- Is there a cash bonus at signing? How much is that for ICT5 and ICT6?
- What is the average package for ICT5 and ICT6 for the silicon group?
- How many RSUs should I expect every year as part of the compensation for say a top performer?
I would appreciate the feedback in order to understand if moving for me makes sense or not. Also I am very pragmatic and I like money. So yes I can work long hours etc. but only for the right compensation. That is why I am contemplating leaving my current company...they are not giving me the right compensation for the amount of work they ask me to do.