AlI U.S.-based McDonald's offices, including MHO, will be closed April 3-5 and employees should work remotely. During this timeframe, please reschedule any in-person meetings at MHQ with outside vendors to be hosted virtually or a different week. Please reinforce this message across your teams and to any external contractors who work at MHQ.
- AlI U.S.-based employees who work from an office location may work remotely for the duration of the week of April 3.
- Please flag any scheduling or remote work concerns to your people manager. If you will not have access to a computer due to travel, please share your personal contact information with your taflager
- For international corporate employees. please confirm guidance from your market leadership regarding local office status.
As shared in January, transforming how we work through Accelerating the Organization (AtO) is a long-term strategy, requiring us to shift from legacy mindsets to new behaviors. Thank you for asking important questions and contributing to the discussion over the past few months as we start to shape our change journey.
We have a clear opportunity ahead of us to get faster and more effective at solving problems for our customers and people and to globally scale our successful market innovations at speed. To change our ways of working, we are evolving our culture and organizing our structure with a commitment to be:
- Faster, by leveraging our global scale to align resources and take smarter risks to solve customer problems once together.
- More Innovative, by pushing innovation out to the markets where we are closest to our customers and franchisees.
- More Efficient, by reducing work that does not align to enterprise priorities or can be more effectively performed at the enterprise level.
And to provide our people with:
More exciting career opportunities, by providing clear career paths and development in a raster moving, more innovative organization.
During the week of April 3, we will communicate key decisions related to roles and staffing levels across the organization to help us achieve these ambitions.We are committed to our values guiding our decisions, how we communicate those changes, and how we will support every member of the company.
AlI U.S.-based McDonald's offices, including MHQ, are closed April 3-5 and employees should work remotely. We want to ensure the comfort and confidentiality of our people during the notification period. We also recognize that next week lands within a busy travel season and we aim to provide a consistent communication experience for all employees. As such, all notification meetings will be hosted virtually.
- All U.S.-based employees who work from an office location may work remotely for the duration of the week of April 3.
- During this timeframe, please reschedule any in-person meetings at MHQ.