Thread regarding Dream Center Education Holdings, LLC (DCEH) layoffs

The U.S. Department of Labor's Wage and Hour Division (WHD)

is responsible for administering and enforcing some of the nation's most important worker protection laws.

WHD is committed to ensuring that workers in this country are paid properly and for all the hours they work, regardless of immigration status.

If you have questions or concerns, you can contact us at 1-866-487-9243 or visit

You will be directed to the nearest WHD office for assistance.

There are WHD offices throughout the country with trained professionals to help you.

| 592 views | | 2 replies (last )
Post ID: @OP+YgV7WrK

2 replies (most recent on top)

You can call the number and they will transfer you to the correct office (for my complaint it was Pittsburgh). In addition to filing with DOL Wage and Hour Division, file with DOL Benefits and Security Admin if you had benefits that have been stopped (which they have been for everyone) and you paid for those benefits. The office handling those complaints is in LA due to Dream Center self funding the account and being in LA.

Post ID: @1jth+YgV7WrK

Did anyone actually figure out how to file the complaint? The site has info on what you need but no info on how to actually do it.

Post ID: @1cug+YgV7WrK

Post a reply