Petco Animal Supplies
Messages relating to layoffs at Petco Animal Supplies are presented below the company info.
- Industry/Area of Activity:
- Specialty Retail, Other
- Company Stock Ticker:
- private company
- Stock traded at:
- Not applicable
- About Petco Animal Supplies:
- Petco Animal Supplies is a large US based pet retailer with corporate presence San Diego, CA and San Antonio, TX. Petco sells pets as well as pet products and services. Petco sells or holds for adoption fish, reptiles, guinea pigs, small birds, hamsters, and mice. Pet services offered include but are not limited to grooming and dog training.
- Revenue information:
- Estimated 2008 revenue is 2.4 billion (USD). Estimated 2008 workforce: 20100. Located in CA
- Contact information:
- Phone: (800) 853-7055
- More information:
- Related companies:
- Fetch! Pet Care | Central Garden & Pet Co. | Aussie Pet Mobile | PETsMART Inc.
Topics regarding layoffs at Petco Animal Supplies
If we merge, are they going to lay off corporate people? http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0RI23A20150918
PETCO, under its greedy leadership, are getting rid of almost any employees making over $12/hr and replacing with new minimum wage hires. A ton of New York stores gave employees pink slips with same day termination. THIS IS NOT A FAMILY FRIENDLY... read more
My mngmnt told me tht as of this upcoming saturday 01/17/14 the bather position is being eliminated. Is there any truth to that?
I am not with PETCO anymore but here are my two cents. The job was pretty easy if you know what you were doing and you are flexible and can adjust to the madness. Everyone should be prepared to to be on the cash register for at least twenty four... read more
But no layoffs in March for sure - where did you get info? What are you basing it on? Petco is doing pretty good, my store keeps setting new sales number records.
so here it goes: sales are down and profits are non-existent. we are not going to be selling more than we are now as the consumer is going thru a major lifestyle realignment. the only way to resolve this is cutting costs, and we all know that the... read more