Anthem Institute (formerly the Chubb Institute)
Messages relating to layoffs at Anthem Institute (formerly the Chubb Institute) are presented below the company info.
- Industry/Area of Activity:
- Higher education, colleges and universities.
- Company Stock Ticker:
- Educational instituion. No ticker. Not Listed.
- Stock traded at:
- Not applicable
- About Anthem Institute (formerly the Chubb Institute):
- Univesity/College. Provides services in the area of education and skills improvement. Anthem Institute (formerly the Chubb Institute) is an employer based in multiple locations.
- More information:
Topics regarding layoffs at Anthem Institute (formerly the Chubb Institute)
Hmm. Not alot of posts here..this school is CLOSED. Very quiet, and could not care about their students. So sad.Every for profit runs this way. Its. About the MONEY. Nothing more.
http://www.help.senate.gov/imo/media/for_profit_report/PartII/Anthem.pdf...Looking at this analysis, how does Anthem stay afloat?
I saw your post on CCI and UOP, what makes this place different
You are not alone. Contact David Halperin (Huffington Post) if you have a good story. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Chubb has been laying off folks for quite long time now - nothing surprising here. Expensive and useless, so go figure.